- One of the largest communities in the Chicago area, and the state of Illinois, with a small town feel, but with many of the attractions found in a big city
- Economically one of most vibrant communities in the Midwest
- Includes 4 zip codes with boundaries in both Dupage & Will counties, spanning north of I-88, west of Rt 59, to the south touching 111th Street and east reaching toward Rt 53.
- Home to over 145,000 residents
- A wonderful place to live, work, play, and raise a family
- The second-best place to live in the United States as voted by Money magazine in 2006
- Extremely kid-friendly, and also ranked one of the safest cities in the country
- Home to award-winning schools, top rated healthcare facilities, exceptional colleges and universities
- Appealing to all ages for it's fabulous recreation and cultural amenities
- Resplendent with its downtown Riverwalk, a winding, scenic, focal point with rustic covered bridges, fountains, restaurants, and shops
- Host to many businesses and daytime employment, including Fortune 500 corporations, small to mid-sized companies, national retailers and small business owners
Living in a Naperville Neighborhood....
There are 340 diverse neighborhoods in Naperville with a wide range of property values and something for everyone including:
- Accessiblity to major expressways from both the north and the south, trains to the city from the downtown hub
- “city lifestyle” walking to restaurants, cultural centers, and a variety of seasonal activities
- “country living” with 1 to 5 acres in quiet peaceful surroundings
- “family neighborhoods” complete with walking distance to schools, churches and parks
- “senior living” communities
- “rental communities” with many amenities including clubhouses and pools
So what are YOU looking for? Call me to discuss your personal needs, budget and lifestyle requirements. I would be thrilled to talk with you and assist you in any way I can!
How do I Search for homes in a Naperville Neighborhood....
Your SEARCH begins now! To begin looking for a specific neighborhood, the SEARCH screen for buyers has a pull down menu for “Neighborhoods” in Naperville. Simply enter Naperville, IL in the SEARCH AREA to begin, then click “ Add more areas” (which is located just below the Search Area) and select the NEIGHBORHOODS column, and scroll up or down to the specific neighborhoods you are interested in seeing!
CLICK HERE TO SEARCH
Helpful Links about the City of Naperville:
http://www.naperville.il.us Official website for the City of Naperville: Living in Naperville, Doing Business in Naperville, Visiting Naperville, and Moving to Naperville
http://www.visitnaperville.com/ Official website of the Naperville Convention and Visitors Bureau
http://www.naperville.il.us/emplibrary/Development_Index.pdf City of Naperville Development Index which shows the municipal boundary, as well as identification and boundaries of subdivisions and developments within the municipal boundary
Interesting Links about Naperville Happenings:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/naperville-sun/news/ct-nvs-naperville-look-ahead 2016 A look what's happening in Naperville this year
http://www.positivelynaperville.com Progress of Downtown Naperville’s Water Street District, including Hotel Indigo
http://www.ihg.com/hotelindigo Website for Hotel Indigo- Information about the hotel chain properties. Hotel Indigo is an upscale boutique hotel planned for the new Water Street District in downtown Naperville along the Riverwalk. The hotel is projected to open in the Fall of 2016.